Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Installed compustar alarm worked awesome for several months. Put in a distribution block and all of a sudden it stops working properly. When I arm my truck it arms and locks my doors. When I disarm my alarm it disarms but doesn't unlock. I've taken it apart several times to found a loose connection or a ground the isn't connected but I can't find anything. Both relays are good and both actuators are good. I just don't see how putting in a distribution block would do affect anything. I'm still getting a little more then 12volts to battery and sometimes randomly in the middle of the night my alarm will go off. And I set the sensitivity way way down. Please help its so annoying

  • 1 month later...
Posted

more info needed. what kind of car, what bypass if your car needed one. and distribution block for what? have you tried removing the distribution block and see if the problem goes away?

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Posted

are you tied into some kinda data wire thats waking up or going to sleep randomly?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...