Second Skin Audio

Best 15" Sub Thats At A Reasonable Price.

heh whats funny is i have the AQ and THE T-5...and Aq is the loudest out of the two...so none unbiased oppinion comming from me...pics of said woofage if no one belives me

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I am guessing none of the subs listed can handle that much daily.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

there coming out with a choice of copper coil and i think... alminum coils... one to handle like 1000-1500 one for 2000-3500.. something like that :blink:

yes you are right.....and its ghey cause now im going to have to pay extra for my aluminum coils <_<

Edited by Bryan

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

So if AQ hasn't came out with that option yet that means they can't handle 3500 Daily.. And if they are like Fi and have the coil as an option it will cost more.

The AQ may be louder and that makes sense to me, they cost more. He wanted to know about an inexpensive, loud 15, T5 is cheaper so I was just telling him haha.

But anyways if he wants to go with a more inexpensive set up then I am sure the fact that it can supposedly handle 3500 daily when this new coil comes out isn't going to matter to him because an amp that pushes out that much power won't be very cheap.

Either way, it is ultimately his choice.

I can't support Soundstream to much considering I am buying some DC LVL415D2s in about a week haha, I tried though.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

what ? i thought it was gonna be cheaper for the copper one ?

thats gey !!!!!!

st8 BUTSECKS GEY !@ :mad:

no the first batch of HDC3 came with the aluminum coils...iirc....and now the second batch is going to be standard copper ones....which will be the regular price...and aluminum will be like 50 bucks extra.....or it could be either way around...but im sure the aluminum ones are extra now....which i will have to pay since i wanna run 2k to my hdc3s....but i have it back to 1500 cause of clipping

Edited by Bryan

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

So if AQ hasn't came out with that option yet that means they can't handle 3500 Daily.. And if they are like Fi and have the coil as an option it will cost more.

The AQ may be louder and that makes sense to me, they cost more. He wanted to know about an inexpensive, loud 15, T5 is cheaper so I was just telling him haha.

But anyways if he wants to go with a more inexpensive set up then I am sure the fact that it can supposedly handle 3500 daily when this new coil comes out isn't going to matter to him because an amp that pushes out that much power won't be very cheap.

Either way, it is ultimately his choice.

I can't support Soundstream to much considering I am buying some DC LVL415D2s in about a week haha, I tried though.

its already out and was on the subwoofer from the beginning... but there now making options for copper "which will be new, but at the price it is i know.. i guess" or the alumnium "which is currently on all AQ woofers, but will become a $50 option"

which is geybuttsecks ! :mad:

yea i dont need to get a sub that can handle 2k daily maby 4 subs that can handle that.. for now i just need somethen to throw in there. im going to make a nice box, and when my settlement money comes i shall be buying some nicer subs :) but yea just looking for somethen cheap for now maby like 750 to 1000 rms would be good for now.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)