mbdblue Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 Anybody catch the new Mojos? http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/ Personally I think its a huge downgrade from this- I also dont understand why many companies need to copy JL Audio's W3/6/7 asthetics. Ive seen so many come out with subs that look like them now and never expected it from a company like Memphis. I still love there equipment, but Im disappointed with the re-design. They just dont look beastual ( I dont know if its a word) anymore. That triple stack spider really made it look brutal but now its a single basket. All I know is I want to see some heavy numbers from those things to regain my confidence with them. Any thoughts? AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
dwright27 Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 i definately liked the old ones better. but i think these will be nice too. the triple stacked baskets werent mojos. they were LVS's 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
dr.db Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 finaly a 10 incher....that should rock!!!
mbdblue Posted February 12, 2008 Author Report Posted February 12, 2008 i definately liked the old ones better. but i think these will be nice too. the triple stacked baskets werent mojos. they were LVS's damnit really? I thought they were in the same group. eh still, the old mojos were nicer IMO. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
dr.db Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 We will see...I have done a few big installs with the mojo's and was really happy with them.....Looks like I will be doing my own car with the new mojo 10 inchers......still on paper though...not in stone!!!
FieroGrande Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 They look classy but it doesnt have that famous color orange on the basket anymore
dr.db Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 They look classy but it doesnt have that famous color orange on the basket anymore I cant remember how many of those subs I had to repaint to match the install....good ridence to the CAL TRANS color!!!
mbdblue Posted February 13, 2008 Author Report Posted February 13, 2008 I liked the orange thing cuz it was unique. Basically when I saw a sub basket that was orange, I immediately thought of them. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
tacomabanga1986 Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 speakin of em coppying ppl those new sclass subs look like the pioneers i wonder how they will sound? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
dwright27 Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 memphis>pioneer. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.