winter special untill 12-03-06

:^ so everyone knows,  :D i recently became a legal dealer of o2 audio/ oxygen audio products effective today 11-13-2006 , you can see the complete line up at www.o2audio.com ..

if youre interrested in any of the lines/products they offer just send me a pm or email to [email protected] and we can discuss further details thru pm/emails

and since i am a authorised dealer from o2 audio everything i sell will come with a 1year warrenty  ;) as long as it follows o2 audios return policy and whatnot which will be discussed thru pm/email/phone calls

so like i said if you need/want o2 audios lines just send me a pm/email or you can call me any time at 850-698-9568  8) 

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i asked him the same thing today and he said it was a mix up that hasnt been fixed yet, but the ones that are higher rms than max just imagine it switched around :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what subs are you runnin wiggs?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok folks i recived all my paper work and important stuff from o2 audio and i  have company aproval to do a "group deal"

i can do the group deal on the 2200.1 and the 3000D

i can stand behind the 3000d to be a very nice amp for the power and money put out on it

depeing on how many people or units i can get sold would determin the price per

just pm or email me for more info if you need web site for amp specs or whatnot

but im only allowed to do the special priceing untill december 3rd by that day i must have all orders placed, and if you would rather take the "deal" at the time and not wait untill the 3rd i can place the order for your amp(s) rite then and have the amp to you in a matter of days

but each and every amp comes with a factory warrenty that i will honor 100%

but the amp can not have any physical damages or scratches, and all that came with the amp would have to be returned to me so i can exchange it with o2 for replacement

so any one interrested just post, pm or email me at [email protected]

ok for the amps the priceing will be as follows, 1-2 amps will be 450, 3-4 amps will be 425 ea, 5-6 amp will be 400 each , 7-8 amps will be 380 each  and shipping will be only $8.00 per amp if shipped in the usa, i will ship out of countrry to canada and possibly else where

and since im only listing the amps on here for the group buy ill give back to the site $5 per amp sold