problems with New 2013 Termlab software questions

Hotdog

Purple has a good point. Idk if its fine tuning or whatever. If u update it and you find out its off 7db's that's insane. And if this is the second time that's even worse...I hope that this isn't true and it's just a bug

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

You guys are missing the most obvious answer:

Global warming.

The world is much different than it was 2 months ago.....

:peepwall:

In all seriousness though, what the hell is going on. It's there a way to get some kind of accurate NON TL type of equipment? Like something they'd use in a physics lab? Seems like there needs to be a good way to regulate this stuff. Only one system, like the TL, is scary. Im not a big conspiracy theorist, but we need some kind of accountability and accuracy in our method of measuring this stuff, don't we?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

well it shows me that TermLab has problems and not getting what u pay for when u upgrade lol

has anyone heard from them at all about the issue or is it staying like this and next year or 6 months from now you went from a 153 to a 146 and in a year your 146 to a 139

DB ratings dont just change so either they been wrong for a long time or they need a new programmer

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

^^^ I don't know much but I would assume that some college has a pure sound pressure meter that they use 24/7 that is a 100% accurate. Maybe something like that is needed? I've never been.to a comp so I.don't know how that works, plus I've been drinkijg and that's the only thijg that.comes to mind

BABYJUICE

I can tell you one thing, the compitition scene around here died when this happened in 2000. All the money and hard work to continue to be louder, you invest several thousands on equipment, its abviously much louder then you go to the meter and hit 5 to 7 db less than before all the upgrades. Fuck that. Im getting ready to have my electrical overhauled and can honestly say I dont even care to get metered until this is figured out. Because why go get metered when with all the upgrades I am just adding I could expect to hit at least 7 db less than I did before adding a 325 amp alternator and batteries? Screw that.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived