thurston_m_2009 Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 I have 2 12s 1150rms eatch 2 1000rms amps . Currently in a verry bad design sealed box and it's far to small would be better just having 1 and designing a decent ported box or keep the 2 and have a bigger sealed ? This will be going in a Vw lupo = verry small car LOL when I first set it up I only had 1 amp on them wired to 1 ohm it sounded ok rattled the shit out the little car now I have the 2 amps 1 for eatch sub at 2 ohms but it sounds no better or louder
larrys95civic Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 LOL I had to google exactly what a Lupo was, my suggestion would be if your looking to increase your spl but can't go with a larger box would be to sell both 12's and get a 15 in a ported enclosure. Can I ask what 12's and amps you have? also what is your usable space for an enclosure? Maybe we can work on an enclosure to maximize your space. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Joe X Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 The best way to know what can or cant be done is posting your maximum dims for a box, even if you have to do a slant to get more airspace and mention which subs and amps you have.
thurston_m_2009 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Report Posted April 8, 2013 Amps are bass face 2000watt max 1000 rms mono blocks I have 2 of these!! and 2 2500 max 1250rms bass face 12" subs these can be seen at bassface.com I will add some photos and dimensions when I get chance after work
thurston_m_2009 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Report Posted April 8, 2013 How do I add photos on here ?
larrys95civic Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/ Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 AHHH get those tweeters out of that box lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 AHHH get those tweeters out of that box lol X2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.