So I found my noise issue....

Was getting a CRAZY buzz/hum.... from the tweeters... thought it was amp.... HU pico..... not sure.... been going for a week after I switched the amps.... Well finally got it nailed to RCAs behind the HU .... BUT .... I need to find a permanent/neat way of creating this ground connection.... What I did was wrap the RCAs in copper but it is sooooo bulky...... what are some ideas? any pics or links to the idea would be greatly appreciated... I got so fcking annoyed that I took out the HU for now as I cannot tolerate the sound at all

Not sure if this is the right section but pls move if it isn't.... Thanks!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

thanks guys.... problem is with my HU p800-p880 .... the RCAs are like on a "wiring harness" .... meaning they are all loose and separate from the back of the HU which makes the wrapping idea fcking humongous .... lmao.... Looks like C4 in my dash right now....

SMH!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

thanks guys.... problem is with my HU p800-p880 .... the RCAs are like on a "wiring harness" .... meaning they are all loose and separate from the back of the HU which makes the wrapping idea fcking humongous .... lmao.... Looks like C4 in my dash right now....

SMH!!!

Damn, I have that same head unit sitting brand new in my closet, you're making me worry about using it :P

Sounds like maybe correcting the fuse is your best bet.

I'm gonna hate

SMH!!!

Damn, I have that same head unit sitting brand new in my closet, you're making me worry about using it :P

Sounds like maybe correcting the fuse is your best bet.

TBH I don't think it was me.... HU might be going.... the screen randomly gives itself a white background flash for like 3 seconds and goes away... does it periodically while its on.... I'm almost positive I never hto swapped RCAs on it but I know that is the "typical" cause for my issue.... ah welll.... looks like I'll put HLCDs in and keep the gain low so it doesn't amplify the signal too much with that noise or maybe the sensitivity on the HLCDs will make it worse... will find out in like a month or so

Archived