Sundown Audio

Crunch Amps

02Explorer

All I can say is after every buddy I talk to say tweeters shouldn't be put on a amp now I'm not for sure if that's right but all my buddy and the stereo shops around here say no. Due to I'm going to be running a Old Skool Rockford p400-4 tomorrow. due to today I just did the big 3 with 0 gauge and ran my Xs Power 3400D battery in the back and so on so i didn't get to run my Rockford 4 channel amp yet and i still have to run all new wiring for all my dash and door speakers to my amp but yea 4 years ago and still today I have A Alpine Type x 12 in a 1.5cubic box with a Crunch 1500.1 Crunch amps are bad really i put the type x and the crunch amp for my music in the winter due to i run my dual 15 custom setup i ben working and so glad it will be finished tomorrow :) but yea Crunch amps are bad h channel or mono i never had a problem with mine yet and ive had it since junior year in high school and im 22 now and that setup still bangss

Mr ChevyBlazerMan

Setup

ALarm :) Prestige 2 way screen + Shock senser/Proximty Senser

Memphis Eq

2 Kicker Cvx 15 2 ohm

Custom Ported Box Made By Me :)

Amp Is Hifonics Brutus 1700D

Dash Speakers Not Sure on Model But They Are 3.5 Memphis

Door Speakers 2 Orion Xtr Pro Tweeters

Door Speakers 4 Orion Xtr Pro 6.5s

0 Gauge wire around in truck

Xs Power 3400d just got one from local shop on a discount. Just installed today with the big 3 upgrade O guage

Tomorrow hoping to run all door speaker and hook up my 4 channel Rockford amp

Only decent crunch amp ever made was the gp3000d pro and their not made anymore.

Seeing now that you're looking for a 4 channel I would steer clear of crunch all together.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

The crunch GP-3000D was the only good amp crunch actually made. It actually did over 3k of power an I think 4500 or so on 16v. But as far as crunch goes for any other amp I would say no. If want a budget 4 channel amp, look at an MB quart onx series.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived