Sonic Electronix

I do the inside of doors first and just the speaker patch for round the speaker itself

Then I do trunk if trunk car

Then floor and roof as one as there both easies with all interior out

In you car the dunamat bulk pack should do the roof and floor

And a single box door size will do both doors

Idd start with, that as both pack 1x bulk, 1 door

Then when you get some more money another door(out side of door order door card) and trunk pack or another door(for rear wall)

ya its a single cab f150 i decided on doimg the doors first the the roof when i get the money thanks for the response

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Deaden the shit out of the doors so you dont have to keep taking the panels off. Then justy save up to get enough to to the rest of the truck at once, you'll hear & feel abig difference. Most builders start with sound deadening first and then the system install. I know your in high school, just for future refference, i am sure it wont be your last system build. Good luck!

Deaden the shit out of the doors so you dont have to keep taking the panels off. Then justy save up to get enough to to the rest of the truck at once, you'll hear & feel abig difference. Most builders start with sound deadening first and then the system install. I know your in high school, just for future refference, i am sure it wont be your last system build. Good luck!

thank you ad ya i should of deadened first :glare: i bought most of the stuff before i really started to get into audio but know i know my plans are to deaden entire truck before i do anything else thanks for the input man!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

You bet, good luck and have fun. Sounds like you have a nice system to start off with and it can only get better from here.

thank you ad ya i should of deadened first :glare: i bought most of the stuff before i really started to get into audio but know i know my plans are to deaden entire truck before i do anything else thanks for the input man!

id say hit the doors if you can only do a little bit now but covering the whole floor in sound deading will keep it nice n quiet inside for good listening in the loud old trucks

id say hit the doors if you can only do a little bit now but covering the whole floor in sound deading will keep it nice n quiet inside for good listening in the loud old trucks

ya the floor and firewall are so loud ill do that at some point when i can afford it lol im gonna be doing the doors and btw im liking your pic haha

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Archived