Sonic Electronix

Alright heres what im wanting to do 4 15" ma audio 1500xl subs heres the specs. i already have on on a 1200watt amp so ill need 3 more.

15" Competition Subwoofer

600W Rms

1200W Max

Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils

260 Oz. Double Stacked Magnets

Mounting Depth: 7.8"

Mounting Diameter: 14.1"

Optimum Vented Box: 3.5 Cu/Ft

Round Port Diameter: 6" x 9"

Square Port Area: 3" x 9" x 11"

Optimum Sealed Box: 2.0 Cu/Ft

Tuning @ 40Hz

Im not to sure on the box yet Iv got a 1990 honda accord 4dr and i wanna keep the back seat so its goin in tha trunk not sure on the dimension yes. Iv already got 1 so all i need are 3 more and wiring and amp and box and prolly big 3 or ext batt. Is this a good choice of subs prolly on a 5k amp?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

no way is this gonna happen....u need a 14 cube box net...i have the same modle as you (92accord) and there is no way u are gonna be able to do that. the box i have in mine is 5.5cubes gross....i could maybe get another 4cubes out of it if i built it inside the trunk...i just dont think there is any possible way of doing this without walling it....

i likes me some audio stuff...

no way is this gonna happen....u need a 14 cube box net...i have the same modle as you (92accord) and there is no way u are gonna be able to do that. the box i have in mine is 5.5cubes gross....i could maybe get another 4cubes out of it if i built it inside the trunk...i just dont think there is any possible way of doing this without walling it....

ya thats what i had planned on doing building in in the trunk already. I really dont want to wall

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

u MIGHT....and i mean MIGHT be able to sqeeze enough room out for a sealed box..

tuned to what ?

~REFS~

would that sound pretty good? id like to be able to play music and bump and If I wanted to maybe go to a comp

~REFS~