Place for cheap good shoe's

^^^ another good idea I forgot about Shoe warehouse places. We have WSS over here..nto sure of offerings there. You ahve to factor in gas money too though if its more then a few minutes drive. Shipping online might be worth it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

http://www.shopwss.com/mens/athletic/?price=0-30

Heres WSS.

Not sure on shipping I doubt its more then 5$. There are some nikes/vans/ and others under 30$.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

No shoe warehouse here, but we do have a payless in the mall. I have been going over the shoe's online and I don't have anything specific in mind, just a decent shoe thats pretty light. I had back surgery a couple years ago and light shoe's help with the pain. I can show you a pic of my last shoes if that helps.

No shoe warehouse here, but we do have a payless in the mall. I have been going over the shoe's online and I don't have anything specific in mind, just a decent shoe thats pretty light. I had back surgery a couple years ago and light shoe's help with the pain. I can show you a pic of my last shoes if that helps.

you've got everything wrong with you, huh??? well good luck on the search but Payless or DSW is a great spot too... I got 2 pairs of dress shoes and some nikes for $90 after tax....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

IMG_0227.jpg

no socks??? those sneakers deserve to be retired for sure.... lmao

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Payless

Reviews seem pretty good. I am pretty sure I got a pair of these for a mud run IIRC...worked well for a muddy ass 5k. Light enough. Not the best looking things ever but solid black goes with 90% of clothes.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10089&subCatId=cat10290&skuId=098099075&productId=71926&lotId=098099&category=&catdisplayName=Mens

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Hey man I talked with my girl and we want to help. She is adamant about it. Post up whatever shoes you want 50$ or less before ship/tax and they're yours. I was going to make another donation to your paypal when I sold off some of my small wire and misc. stuff anyways. I know you didn't want anymore help from SMD members in your other thread, but you didn't ask for it...we are here for you as a community. Just PM me whatever it is you want and address. It will be on your doorstep as soon as possible. You have too much other shit to worry about to have to go shoe shopping.

I'm a hesitant person on giving money, but I regularly try to help someone out who can use it by buying them something they need. Last Christmas a member on here had all his childrens christmas presents stolen...I had one of those items shipped to him. I try to do somethign similar once a month...sometimes more or sometimes less. In the end it's up to you..but i don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it. . You don't owe me a penny..a "thank you" will do

Like I said hit me with a link and address or just post it in this thread..It might take me longer to see but thats ok.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

you've got everything wrong with you, huh???

I'm not sure what you mean? And I wear socks I just tossed the shoes on to go down and get my mail since we still have 10 tons of snow in my yard.

Archived