larrys95civic Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 My shoe's have holes in the tops of them so I was looking to get some cheap shoe's online but they still want 50.00 bucks for athletic shoe's that don't look retarded or have velcro straps lol. So I was wondering if I was just looking in the wrong places or if I should just try Payless or someplace like that. I have always gone to the mall to buy shoe's but I can't afford to spend 50 bucks or more on shoe's. I use to drop at least 100.00 but that ain't gonna happen. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
thefourth Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Check out www.eastbay.com I used to get alot of stuff from there, reasonable prices and really good stuff. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Chris Hammer Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 zapos maybe. What you looking for? What size are you. Style in mind or some basic black/white trainers? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Post up the shoes you were looking at. I sqour the internet for hours on end at work. I'll find you a good deal if its there. I don't have anything better to do currently. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Skullz Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 I got a pair of new balance not long ago for $35. http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/shoes/mens-shoes/all-mens-shoes/cat.jump?id=cat100300057&deptId=dept20000014&N=1002300034%20%201513&extDim=true 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Cboeger Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:188104/sku:399589/reebok-dual-turbo-mens/blue/navy/?cm=searchmensrunningshoes these are 40$
Chris Hammer Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Payless is a good idea too. UNDER 20$ http://www.payless.com/store/catalog/subsubcategory.jsp?trail=1016%3Acat10290&subCatId=cat10290&catId=cat10089&changedFacetValue=%2420+or+less&brandId=&categoryType=&addFacet=1002%3A10.00-20.00 MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
bighossf150 Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 amazon or drjays, I got a pair of dc's off amazon for $35 shipped and there are a ton on drjays for like $10-20 a pair Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
inm Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Payless is a good idea too. UNDER 20$ http://www.payless.com/store/catalog/subsubcategory.jsp?trail=1016%3Acat10290&subCatId=cat10290&catId=cat10089&changedFacetValue=%2420+or+less&brandId=&categoryType=&addFacet=1002%3A10.00-20.00 +1 I usually tell people to stay away from "discount mall stores" but Payless is a good one. Idk if you have them where you are, but we have a Discount Shoe Warehouse around here. It's literally the "last year's models" of all the popular brand foorwear, and they sell them super cheap. I've bought a few pairs of "year old" Nikes from there for like 80% lower than MSRP. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.