Jump to content

narrowed my choices


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Every since i decided to change the 6.5 speakers in my truck and been goin back and fourth on what should I put in the front and rear doors.The sound I'm looking for is something loud, efficient and keep it clarity when I crank the volume. Midbass and the ability to take power is a big thing for me also. i been reading a lot of different threads and these are the most recommended so here are some components that I'm interested in...

1.Jbl p660-Lots of reviews but nothing negative
2.Re Audio xxx-very good but to big
3.Hertz Hi energy165-only con is the price
4.Sundown sa comps-not to many reviews
5.Morel tempo 6-loud but tweeters not so good
6.Alpine type x-no reviews
7.Focal 165-not to many reviews but good

Posted

Good choices, whats your price range? I have read alot about the JBLs all good for the price. Herts would be the best but are spendy. I think Focals are pretty good as well. I have looked at some of the CDT stuff and it looks pretty good as well. Alot people swear by the RE & sundown. What kind watts you going to be throwing at them? Lots of choices out there, Hard to hear stuff up here in alaska so ya kinda got to guess or research. I do love my RF stuff though. good luck and keep us posted.

Posted

I want to keep the price under $350 and I want to give them a little more than their rms but not to much. I always buy my speakers before I buy my amp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...