West Coast Finale 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

Smog check, sometimes CRX aren't easy to smog :D

Holla :lol:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Smog check, sometimes CRX aren't easy to smog :D

Ya, but whens anything new coming around N Cal.

I have only competed like 8 times so I am no pro but last year seemed 1 every week.

you ain't no pro? yeah right bro. You hold it down in the lanes everytime you run bro and that crx is always banging when your at the show. Me and the fellas will never forget your girl putting those aero ports in for you at one of the shows while you registered (I think it was Sparks). Girl put her back in to it like it was her build and system, wish my girl would help me out like that. You definately a veteran when it comes to the West Coast Competitors.

you ain't no pro? yeah right bro. You hold it down in the lanes everytime you run bro and that crx is always banging when your at the show. Me and the fellas will never forget your girl putting those aero ports in for you at one of the shows while you registered (I think it was Sparks). Girl put her back in to it like it was her build and system, wish my girl would help me out like that. You definately a veteran when it comes to the West Coast Competitors.

Crxs are a great vehicle to have bass systems in.. i had a crx, but it was a track racer.. so.. i didnt want to make it into another project.. But i am lookin at an extended can s10 right now.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

OH Yeah!!!..... Sactown so that is you, I remember that shit, Kimo and I was jugging down some beers and we saw some girl in the back of your car, i'll never forget it either, because she made damn sure that duct tape was tight with no wrinkles or gaps, ,, I said to Kimo " Damn...i wish my girl would do that shit, Look how she puts love into it like it was hers", i know because i'm hell of picky when it comes down to taping ports or anything i'm anal that way, i even cut my speaker holes to tight and finish them off with a small file. So when i saw your girl do all that, i was in love... i know she's spoken for but still :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Crxs are a great vehicle to have bass systems in.. i had a crx, but it was a track racer.. so.. i didnt want to make it into another project.. But i am lookin at an extended can s10 right now.. :)

Don't do it it's hard as hell, Kimo and i tried so many boxes, :angry: unless you want to make that a bassracer than it's cool!!! :)

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Don't do it it's hard as hell, Kimo and i tried so many boxes, :angry: unless you want to make that a bassracer than it's cool!!! :)

Jc had one.. it did 152 db in Street B. off a single 15" RE woofer i think it was.. and 4 US amps

x2. I mean I love my truck and I utilize the hell out of it. But if your gonna play in Street A B or C get a CRX. Especially if your shopping around for a car. I know I might be talking to the wall but, at least this way I can say I told you so. LOL.

Jc had one.. it did 152 db in Street B. off a single 15" RE woofer i think it was.. and 4 US amps

That's Great but listen to us if you want to mess around in A, B ,C go what it's proven timt and time again... CRX i just saw a picture on dbdrag .com crx doing a 161.3 in the old street C rules he wanted to post it since he has to lose 2 amps and the multicell battery. so please listen. you have been warned, i just don't want you on this forum asking so many question on a truck that will be so hard. but in the end it's your decision.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

That's Great but listen to us if you want to mess around in A, B ,C go what it's proven timt and time again... CRX i just saw a picture on dbdrag .com crx doing a 161.3 in the old street C rules he wanted to post it since he has to lose 2 amps and the multicell battery. so please listen. you have been warned, i just don't want you on this forum asking so many question on a truck that will be so hard. but in the end it's your decision.

thats cool... i agree with you guys.. and you know i trust ya...

Archived