T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 At the end of the summer I will have saved up some cash and will be looking for a new ride. I really want a v8 car like an 04-06 gto or a mustang or something of that nature. I will have about 10k to spend on a car. Any other suggestions on cars or opinions. I really would like the gto but I have heard about some quality control problems and the lack of being able to use the trunk for a system. I just love the sound of one of those v8s. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Older V8 you say? 1996 Buick Roadmaster! I couldn't resist, LOL. I'm gonna hate
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Not that old hahaha. Around 03 04. Although I could do a hell of a system in that. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
LAB Customs Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Older V8 you say? 1996 Buick Roadmaster! I couldn't resist, LOL. I agree lol imagine this thing bumpin 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1 Check out my build log! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/
FosgateLife Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Older V8 you say? 1996 Buick Roadmaster! I couldn't resist, LOL. Slam that bitch! . Lmao. HELLAFLUSH 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Any serious opinions?... Lol 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 It's tough to find a V8 CAR that doesn't suck, especially those years. I think a Pontiac will be your best bet unless you don't mind a 2-door 2-door, like a "you don't wanna ride with me after one passenger" sorta car. I'm gonna hate
LAB Customs Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Get this. http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3702837567.html 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1 Check out my build log! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/
FosgateLife Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 You could join the Volvo club allen Has a Corvette LS1 engine it it. 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
ImaNoob Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 When you said older V8 I instantly thought 70s.....A gto would be sick , not sure if it could be had for 10 though 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.