T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 I see what your saying. I just like the sound and the look of them. I will be able to drive the truck whenever I want to use it for my motorcycles or whatever. But I also want a car to have fun driving. I won't drive dangerously and will be aware of my surroundings. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 The truck technically belongs to my dad but we consider it mine... But I don't think he is going to give it to me forever. So I'm looking for something that I can call 100% mine. You put a system in it and you have money, ask him to buy that bish. I had an '03 SuperCrew just like her, hell of a truck! I'm gonna hate
FosgateLife Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Trey (Labcustoms) forreal quit your gonna get banned again... Please do it nate... I havnt told you this yet allen but i was gonna suggest to get a smaller, lighter, sportier V6. They're better on gas, easy to modify. And you can make them look better if you do them right. That what i would do.... Or get a volvo. Jk. I know you hate the swedes. Lol 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 I think he will give it to me in about a year anyway like it will be mine but I also want a car to have fun in. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 I want an American made muscle car not an import... 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
Socky Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 just go get you a nice foxbody something light and quick or a newer4.6 mustang. im a ford guy lol Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I want an American made muscle car not an import... Have you considered a fox body Mustang? With the 5.0? Hot little coupe, lots of folks think they are ugly but I don't see why. I'm gonna hate
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 I actually did consider a fox body as I am a ford guy as well my uncle has one and he says it handles like a dream. But I like the interior and comfort of the newer style cars. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 just go get you a nice foxbody something light and quick or a newer4.6 mustang. im a ford guy lol ninja'd I'm gonna hate
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I actually did consider a fox body as I am a ford guy as well my uncle has one and he says it handles like a dream. But I like the interior and comfort of the newer style cars. I don't think you will be getting something without compromise then. The early 2000s were not kind to American muscle. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.