Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kicker L3 12s, box size/tuning please!


FeelDaBass

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I have a question. is there anyway to make a box for kicker l3 12" with vent hole, but this hole would be in a back of the box, so it will be in between my rear seats. So I would not need to drop my rear sits?

Posted

Hey guys I have a question. is there anyway to make a box for kicker l3 12" with vent hole, but this hole would be in a back of the box, so it will be in between my rear seats. So I would not need to drop my rear sits?

if u are putting the box behind the rear seats I'd use joex design and face the box out the back instead of facing the subs in to the car unless u plan on folding down the back seats and sealing it off,it will sound better that way

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...