how much more before the hatch glass breaks? I think its 130db easy

id say you got a while if someoen doesnt have a rock.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Glass flex is ok, auto glass has a vinyl layer in between two sheets of glass. What breaks it is when the metal around it flexes to much or bends then your in trouble sucka lol

Glass flex is ok, auto glass has a vinyl layer in between two sheets of glass. What breaks it is when the metal around it flexes to much or bends then your in trouble sucka lol

I'm going to disagree with you on that..I think you are talking about windshields?? tempered glass is different

I'm going to disagree with you on that..I think you are talking about windshields tempered glass is different

On the DB table, it claims that it takes 163db of sound to shatter glass, now there are so many variables to throw in there as well though, whats it attached to, whats what its attached to doing, blah blah ect ect,

Each car im sure has a different breaking point, based off of different variables, but its got to be very loud regardless

XS-power1.jpg

Ok well my predicted 130db is not even close then thanks for the response

By the way your car flexes, i would say your well over 130db,

you need to get to a meter. I would guess your at at least 145

thanks for the compliment but I will low ball myself untill I get a termlab in it...yeah it is 5k r.m s. With supported electrical but its sealed boxes

Archived