Jump to content

Runing components active


01 S-10

Recommended Posts

Posted

Having a speaker on its own amplifier channel

Ohhhh, does that include multiple speakers on each channel? Or maybe a speaker and a tweet on the same?

Say if I was runnin 4 6.5s and 2 tweets...

Could I run 1 each channel and tweets on same channel as front or back?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Posted

Lol you confused me.

But I'd say if you have the same speaker you can have them on the same channel. I would not mix speakers on the same channel.

Would not put a tweet and speaker on the same channel.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I'm sorry man.. looking back at what I said I don't even understand it... Hahaha

But that answered what I was looking for thank you!!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...