What Products And How Much To Buy

audioman21

B440 polyester resin is what alot of guys use. For a 2 12s Id probably go with 2 gallons to be safe. You'll probably only use 1.25-1.5 gallons max depending on how many layers you want and how big it is. 1.5 oz chopmat if you have alot of curves. I use only chopmat anyway, and I always get about 10 yards also just to be safe. Its not that expensive anyway. If you plan on stretching fleece for shape, you can use fleece, spandex, t-shirt material, etc. that soaks up resin and stretches well. For tools, you'll need 1.5 inch to 2 inch cheap brushes (size is really your preference), stir sticks, measuring cups that can withstand the heat (dont use dixies they'll melt through the bottom), and alot of sandpaper/ Durablocks unless you have a DA or pneumatic sander. I think thats about it....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

forgot to mention all of it can be bought on UScomposites.com

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived