johnarias15 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Hi Guys, Planning on doing a mids and highs setup with the DD CS 6.5 running off a Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 and a Rockford Punch P300-2. Could I just dump the crossover for the tweeters and run them off the Punch Amp while running the 6.5 woofers off the Power amp as long as I have the crossovers set correctly on the amps? 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
johnarias15 Posted April 15, 2013 Author Report Posted April 15, 2013 Running Stock HU. I am planning on daisy chaining RCA's off my t1500 to the other amps 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.