Pssh the boo boo u did doesnt look so bad, and its defintly not bad enough to give up the project, but tuned in i almost got one a few months back

It really wasn't that bad but the reason for almost quitting the project was I was in a car accident then about 2 weeks later I hit the deer so I was having a string of bad luck lol so I got frustrated lol

so i stopped by the shop today for some updates and its looking really good, only need to get a few more things around and shes ready for paint this weekend :). i would post pics of the subs and amps but its all packed away in a trailer due to our moving situation at the moment, should have all that unpacked by Monday then the real fun begins :).

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Yea i know what u mean, my first truck was a 81 silverado i built it in my back yard for 3 years had rusted out floor but 0 fucks given lol it was flat black loud pipes and loud system. Id talk down on the truck but if anyone else did it was fighten words lol.

Lol that's how it was for me everyone kept telling me to just scrap it but I just couldn't do it lol

Oh pft the peeps u be with must not know how easy it is to fix those little bumps. Defintly not worth scrapping the truck short of drivetrain and interrior being totaled its worth saving.

Yea like I said I just caught a string of bad luck and was more upset and frustrated about but I move into a new house today so all my equipment should be unpacked today so pics coming later :)

Archived