XS Power

Obsidian subs with crescendo amp, suggestions??????

I have a z71 Tahoe and I'm planning on getting 4 obsidian 15s dual 4 ohms with a crescendo 5500w how should I run it? I also have a dual mount bracket with 2 alternators and a xs power d3400 battery as an extra in the back. I'm not worried about under powering it at all but what should I do to make sure i don't over power?

1st thing would be to not power 2400 watts of subs with 5500+ watts :shrug:

Well he did say he was planning on getting D4 subs. So that is a final ohm load of 2 ohms. What's that beast put out at 2 ohms?

*Edit- Just read on website that it puts out 2800 @ 2 ohms. It sounds like a good plan to me. You got all that power for the future too

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

As far as overpowering the system with the alts and batteries there is nothing to worry about unless you exceed the amps high voltage input. You could have 100 D7500 and there is no way to over power the system. Batteries and amps only put out what the system is pulling.

That sounds good, another thing since crescendo amps are soo power hungry especially since I have a 5500 watt do you think the xs power d3400 with the stock battery and the stock alternator with a 225 amp powermaster high-amp alternator will be good for that setup and gibe the amp enough power?