1998 Ford Explorer Sport C/B Pillar Wall

How many miles were on it when the trans went? I've got a 2003 Explorer sport with 170,000 and I feel like its gonna go soon lol

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

How many miles were on it when the trans went? I've got a 2003 Explorer sport with 170,000 and I feel like its gonna go soon lol

104k but my mechanic said whoever owned it before me had about a quart too much fluid in the tranny causing extra pressure

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Wheel bearings are a easy fix and cheap. You spend more time taking it apart getting to the bearing then you do changing them. Just pack the new bearings really good with grease and carefully tap it into place useing the race on the old bearing. Iv done a few. Not the funest job in the world but not the worst

Wheel bearings are a easy fix and cheap. You spend more time taking it apart getting to the bearing then you do changing them. Just pack the new bearings really good with grease and carefully tap it into place useing the race on the old bearing. Iv done a few. Not the funest job in the world but not the worst

Did some more research and it says that ill have to replace the axel aswell since explorers wear that area.

Better news, I have my subwoofers and my alternator in the mail :)

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Hey man haven't read through this thing, not sure how I missed it. But if you want any help lifting shit into place or just help period hit me up..its a couple hour drive initially but I can stay in Santa Monica and only be a few minutes away. I'm unemployed starting august 15th so I will have tons of time to do nothing lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived