HunterJohnson Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Sorry about rockler not being close, they're the shit! Anything you need wood working they have it guaranteed. And there's one close to me if you see something on their store online they'll ship it to you. Or I can buy it for you next time I'm over there Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
stroupe79 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 I have thought about using the peel and stick laminant to line the opening of my port...figured it would be more expensive than the $25 range...might have to look into this again... Thanks guys. Rockler actually has peel n' stick veneer, but there are no stores near me. However, this might be what I need. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=261-614 http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.