Soldering Maybe

Cboeger

Are they the proper width but just not staying on there like the should?

it seems like they dont even want to push in there, like the speaker terminal is too thick, i dont wanna break the terminals lol, my brother has these in the garage and they fit both terminals:

2CGrr.jpg

can i just cut right where the space connector on the speaker wire harness connects off and push the wire into the space connector and then solder the wire onto the new space connector or am i thinking of doing it wrong?

To answer your question OP I always solder wire directly to the speaker terminals. I NEVER crimp

Yeah but you probably cut the factory wiring harness that conencted to your factory speakers off and then soldered old speaker wire and new speaker wire together and then ran wires to the speaker terminals and soldered the wires to the terminals which is what im trying to prevent.

They can be a pretty tight fit at times. If you still cant get them on. put a small flathead screwdriver and try to wiggle the tabs loose

They can be a pretty tight fit at times. If you still cant get them on. put a small flathead screwdriver and try to wiggle the tabs loose

theres no way these are the same width in my eyes, they look too wide, whats option B? to cut them off and crimp/solder new ones on?

Archived