Ufwzy's Designs 95 Geo Prizm Murdered Out

Rockford is not budget friendly, My vote would go with Soundqubed for budget subs. Shit their 2.5" coil 12 is like 130$ isn't it? Shipping is reasonable from them. The amps are not as budget friendly as the subs are. Just don't go Audiopipe lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

yea ive decided i want sundown i like the used to have a sa15 loved it and it dont matter bout the budget imma save up for what i want i am going to move pretty soon so no more rent lol and i will have a extra 350 every 2 weeks

Ufwzy Designs

Stupid wind can't finish painting my car today got the trunk cleaned out though and gonna do the inside later if the wind will die down I can paint then vacuum the thing out and wait a day or to then give her a wash down

Ufwzy Designs

Well dip looks decent

Hope you can work on getting those diamonds in cleanly

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived