Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Digital Temperature Readout On Amp...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there anyway I could rig up some kind of digital temperature reading to a mini lcd screen and run it from my amp to the front of my car? Like anyone know a kit they sell online or anything? I think it would be nice to know when I am jamming too hard and need to give my amps a rest and what not. Thanks for your help.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

Ive been looking into digital gauges for a while for this kinda thing. Little expensive but Dakota Digital has some nice stuff.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/pag...=cat/cat249.htm

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1145 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...