Personally I would have removed the door inserts. They are just held in with some melted plastic

And as for the e-brake boot... $25 for custom embroidery. Ad me on Facebook and I can point you in the right direction.

Andrew Crandis Springer

I was but then i thought about whether or not i would be able to get em back in.and il add you now

Personally I would have removed the door inserts. They are just held in with some melted plastic

And as for the e-brake boot... $25 for custom embroidery. Ad me on Facebook and I can point you in the right direction.

Andrew Crandis Springer

I was but then i thought about whether or not i would be able to get em back in.and il add you now

you are able to put screws in the back, there are some easy spots to put screws in, add me and I can tag the guy who makes them

Andrew Crandis Springer

you are able to put screws in the back, there are some easy spots to put screws in, add me and I can tag the guy who makes them

huh.Probably shoulda asked before I fiberglassed everything.and I added ya

Ok ive been doing alot of work this past week.Ordered a bigger sub amp,installed my lc1 gain knob,got some vinyl for my doors,and double layered the baffle of my box.Heres some pics.

2nb7mtv.jpg

Oh and ive had this installed for the longest.stinger volt meter and a jvc deck.Cant remember model number.

anhatf.jpg

Audiotechnix 60 mil on the rear deck,trunk,and part of the trunk.Was only workin with 12sq ft so im not done.

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

2ntvio8.jpg

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

6i8ldi.jpg

Archived