first time buying my speakers seperate "pro audio"

Agreene

so my question is which would be better

either getting one component set that cost around 200 and slap them on a 2 channel ( 1 mid and tweet per door)

or get 2 components sets that cost about 100 each and slap them on a 4 channel ( 2 mids and 2 tweets per door)

or any other suggestions...

sub stage wont be anything over 1k. to keep in mind

are you good at fiber glassing?

if not do the 1 set on the 85.4 full active (or the 2 channel if you dont wanna keep the skar)

will be plenty for your sub stage

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

recommend any components sets for the money try to keep under 225?

if not do the 1 set on the 85.4 full active (or the 2 channel if you dont wanna keep the skar)

recommend any components sets for the money try to keep under 225?

honestly man im into the cheap shit lol.. under 50 bucks a set kind of shit.

and now im running pro audio

but off the top of my head the sets that ive heard

hertz (cant remember what set/series but my friend paid like 180 shipped for them last year)

RE XXX components where pretty nice

and the rockford T2s like stated above (never heard these)

best bet is to search and read reviews from people on the forums

also look into sundows ( i know some people said they wherent happy with them, or incriminator audio has components sets.. and the new crescendo mezzos look cool but i dunno if they are in stock)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I almost have my front stage bought. which consists of a component set ran on ch 1-2 and a set of midbasses on ch 3-4. they are the sundown comp set and the sundown neos

Nice I think I'm going to do that get a component set and through another mid bass of the same comoany together

. sundown sounds good although a bit pricey and good for the budget.. Only goinf to have this car for a littlr so not looking to spend alot on it.

Ill look into some other cheaper company with a decent component set and along with the mid ranges

Archived