Please Help Me

finkster

Generally speaking...what would work better in this situation? My buddy has 2way 4x6's (or maybe 5x7) in the front but is also running tweeters...I have some RF Fanatic x 4" mids im willing to give him...I think his 4x6's are infinity reference series...my mids are 70 rms each...My thinking is that the tweets in his x7's make the music sound too high pitched because he is already running tweets...Also which would get louder? Thanks in advance...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Generally speaking...what would work better in this situation? My buddy has 2way 4x6's (or maybe 5x7) in the front but is also running tweeters...I have some RF Fanatic x 4" mids im willing to give him...I think his 4x6's are infinity reference series...my mids are 70 rms each...My thinking is that the tweets in his x7's make the music sound too high pitched because he is already running tweets...Also which would get louder? Thanks in advance...

im running a 5x7 AND tweet at the same time in the front door of the x, it gets very loud as there both titanium tweets, its clear but loud....some ppl like louder, i would leave the door speakers there, especially if there infinity cause they pwn, anda then add the tweet on top of that (not literally on top, in another location) so there both goin at same time, it will get loud

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived