Nathan Daniel Galen Posted May 6, 2013 Report Posted May 6, 2013 I thought about using these if I ever want to mount a big amp in tight spots in the car http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_f738-2811_i439_cooling-fans.html
knowledge Posted May 6, 2013 Report Posted May 6, 2013 ^^^ those work great if used properly. my amp is next to the port so no fan needed REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
evermaxx Posted May 6, 2013 Report Posted May 6, 2013 I have one of the crossflow fans. I dont really like it. Doesn't put out enough air. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Socky Posted May 6, 2013 Report Posted May 6, 2013 I always seee people running fans on sundowns and dc's my crescendo 3500 never even gets the slightest bit warm? i mean, not at all. i blast my amp on many 2 hour drives, continuously, and after that i will check to see if my amp is warm, and its never been more than just slightly warm to the touch, not even close to hot. If i had to guess, the amp casing probably feels like about 85-90 degrees edit:, now it is wired at 1 ohm, maybe the 0.5 will heat them up a lot more my brother runs 4 aq 2200's at .5 strapped. so .25 ohm each amp and his amps will get bout 103+ after 15 minutes of playing never drop below 13v But they will cook an egg if he demos and plays all day long he has like 6 80mm fans moving air behind his amp rack. It only does a 152.5 on music still need to find the kinks. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.