cavi_in_kc Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 i know i would feel a lot better in the end but i dont think i could just stop talking to herI didn't either. Now I hate the fact that I talked to her as long as I did. Mike Roth
99GPGTX Posted February 15, 2008 Author Report Posted February 15, 2008 I didn't either. Now I hate the fact that I talked to her as long as I did. i really dont think i could...i talk to her on aim everyday, we txt eachother, call eachother, i see her in the morning somtimes getting on the shuttle. she has my weights, i have her huge ass dresser in my shed, i just dont see it happening. right now Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
AI James Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 is this that chick that was in the pic leaning on you on ca.com...?
99GPGTX Posted February 15, 2008 Author Report Posted February 15, 2008 is this that chick that was in the pic leaning on you on ca.com...? ummm i think so?? most likely Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
99GPGTX Posted February 15, 2008 Author Report Posted February 15, 2008 hmm any body pics? i think soo..ill look around hold on... Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
99GPGTX Posted February 15, 2008 Author Report Posted February 15, 2008 all i got lil booty shot Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
cavi_in_kc Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 i really dont think i could...i talk to her on aim everyday, we txt eachother, call eachother, i see her in the morning somtimes getting on the shuttle. she has my weights, i have her huge ass dresser in my shed, i just dont see it happening. right now I'm not laughing at you there, so don't take offense to that. I just know exactly what you're going through.The chick I'm talking about, I didn't see her "sometimes", she was my life. Literally, every waking moment, unless we were at work, or she was out with the girls, I was at her place, or we were out someplace together. I've never been so close to someone in my life. Out of the 5 years I was hanging out with here, we didn't go more than a couple days without seeing each other unless one of us was out of town. We didn't go more than a day without talking to each other. If we both had days off, we'd spend every moment of it together. People used to joke that we might as well be attached, because no matter where we were, or what we were doing, we'd always be together. Now I don't know your situation 100%, so I can't give you great advice. I'm just trying to show that I know exactly how you feel, and I've been through it. Yeah it sucks at first, and yes, you never think you can do it, but I did and am happy because of it. The only thing I miss now, are her dogs, as I helped raise them and now I never get to see them. Mike Roth
99GPGTX Posted February 15, 2008 Author Report Posted February 15, 2008 I'm not laughing at you there, so don't take offense to that. I just know exactly what you're going through. The chick I'm talking about, I didn't see her "sometimes", she was my life. Literally, every waking moment, unless we were at work, or she was out with the girls, I was at her place, or we were out someplace together. I've never been so close to someone in my life. Out of the 5 years I was hanging out with here, we didn't go more than a couple days without seeing each other unless one of us was out of town. We didn't go more than a day without talking to each other. If we both had days off, we'd spend every moment of it together. People used to joke that we might as well be attached, because no matter where we were, or what we were doing, we'd always be together. Now I don't know your situation 100%, so I can't give you great advice. I'm just trying to show that I know exactly how you feel, and I've been through it. Yeah it sucks at first, and yes, you never think you can do it, but I did and am happy because of it. The only thing I miss now, are her dogs, as I helped raise them and now I never get to see them. thats about how we were, there was never a single day that i didnt at least talk to her (9 months) and we never went more than a week without seeing eachother, she live 2 1/2 hours away so during the summer id drive up there or she would come to me i just dont know how else to treat her other than as a gf...i mean do know how and i kinda have to but it sucks not being able to treat her the same as i did. sucks too when i try and joke around with her and it comes off flirty then i realize it and im like shiiiet...lol its getting better though i just know its gunna suck when she finds another guy (not that i wont be happy for her but lets be realistic, im not going to be happy that some other dude is with her) Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
99GPGTX Posted February 15, 2008 Author Report Posted February 15, 2008 guess whats in that brown box ^^^^ Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.