Optima Batt. Any Good?

No but it helps with VD and dimming if you have the appropiate alternator. If your battery keeps dying something is wrong with your electrical...its not the battery man.

idk i think that its the alarm i have on casue i hav eliek small led light s that flash on and off..and im guessin that it might be whats causeing it to go down

h... yea ur right.....idk then...but it only does it with optima batt.s

The Optima batteries do not like to sit for any time with a slow draw to them. My alarm kills my redtop way more then the stock did.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No but it helps with VD and dimming if you have the appropiate alternator. If your battery keeps dying something is wrong with your electrical...its not the battery man.

I don't know if Optima batteries with help with Venereal Diseases but the voltage drops and light dimming it may.

:lol:

Optimas aren't bad batteries. I've used them for over 10 years. The thing is the newer stuff is just more powerful and a lot better. I had 2 yellow tops....me and Dmanson took one out and now I have one but the new battery I bought is almost twice as big as the two Optimas. I think the (2) Optimas have 200 more amps than the new battery I bought.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques