Carbon Fiber. Use this forum to show off your custom parts

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so i finally got around to my projects again after a long time being tied up on other stuff. So here are my Glove Box Cover and Fuse Cover (under Steering Wheel) completely finished, clear coated, wet sanded and Buff Polished. End Product. Notice the Reflection???

20130808_071759.jpg

7576c822-f21a-43da-834c-b966b53a30bc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 4 months later...

Goodness, that is some sick ass work!! One day I want to try my hand at some of this carbon fiber, once my truck is finished I'll start on doing something cool and fun! I always wanted to know....how much stronger does carbon make the parts? Ive seen one guy use foam with carbon fiber for a sub enclosure. Wanted to see if it would be worth using on the inside of a box instead of fiberglass. Get it all nice and suuper smooth to help with "air flow", since there are alot of guys who do top noth automotive finishes on the inside of their boxes because it helps with quote "airflow". I dunno just would be interested in trying it out :)

Again incredible work!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived