Jump to content

SKY HIGH CAR AUDIO FTM*****F******W!


Recommended Posts

Posted

:nothingtoadd:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Posted

Amen to sky high. Love his stuff. One of the coolest guys also

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

:nothingtoadd:

But you really did have something to add since you stated that you were just posting to raise your post count.
Posted

:nothingtoadd:

But you really did have something to add since you stated that you were just posting to raise your post count.

Mind blown. :suicide-santa:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Posted

Great CS I have extra wire I just ordered because it was a good deal. Shrink wrap looks sick too..and the 0/1 wrap fits 4ga lugs and wire.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2251 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...