Sundown Audio

Audiopipe n Earthquake

gattiboy13

bigwiz also was using it at 2ohm 4g wire and it wasnt on 16v . . ive seen it clamped at 1. with the right power (etc) it will do rated at the very least. if your tryin to save cash id go with it. but there are alot of more efficient amps out.

also, wtf? of course you use 4 gauge for an amp that is supposed to take 4 gauge. and he did it at 4, 2, and 1 ohm. stop talking out of your ass please.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153289-audiopipe-ap-15001d-tested-for-rms-power-output/

edit: another thing. who in their right mind would waste all that money converting from 12v to 14v and then buy a piece of shit amplifier like that? what a joke. if you have to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade your electrical to get 300 more watts out of a $100 amp, then you must be insane.

I wouldn't say my input was invalid the man needs opinions. and ppl who have tested it. whether or not you have visual proof doesn't matter. its still a great budget amp u cant beat the watts u get for the price.

they're garbage. thats all anybody needs to hear about that brand in its entirety. "great budget amp" doesn't exist. you want a good "budget" amp? get an audioque or another proper korean made amp.

jesus u guys need a chill pill.. amp says 16v on it so i mean i wouldnt expect to get rated or close to rated out of it, unless i was testing it at a constant 16v. noo i never said it would be more economical to upgrade your elec just to take a cheap amp like that. im not sayn that. but im saying its not a terrible amp. some people cant afford a aq off hand etc.

jesus u guys need a chill pill.. amp says 16v on it so i mean i wouldnt expect to get rated or close to rated out of it, unless i was testing it at a constant 16v. noo i never said it would be more economical to upgrade your elec just to take a cheap amp like that. im not sayn that. but im saying its not a terrible amp. some people cant afford a aq off hand etc.

basically said here that the clamping test that was done is invalid. you said you saw it do at least 1500rms clean at 1 ohm. thats bullshit because i know you're lying. only way you're going to get "rated" out of that amp, is if you clip the shit out of it.

bigwiz also was using it at 2ohm 4g wire and it wasnt on 16v . . ive seen it clamped at 1. with the right power (etc) it will do rated at the very least. if your tryin to save cash id go with it. but there are alot of more efficient amps out.

nate worded it pretty well

so if i buy a box of ammo that says its 50 rounds and i only get 34 should I be mad that I didnt get the rated 50 rounds of ammo or is it ok that it didnt because it was so cheap.

If your going to use Audiopipe, you might as well save the money and buy VVME, same board and neither do rated. But atleast with VVME your saving $50+ lol (And no I'm not recommending either)

dude i dont need to lie. my buddy still has the amps. sorry theres no video proof for u. but idc dude you still dont know me to be calling me a lair . so i will just leave this topic alone.

no proof = you're lying. your buddy is clipping the shit out of his amp. thats how he got the "1500" watts.

does anyone know how to post a topic? im new to the SMD forum and need help!

yea buddy, go to general area pic a section and go to "start new topic" on the right hand side should be at the top of the board. just watch what u say guys will be dicks to you around here as im sure you can tell

Archived