Sundown Audio

Anyone know something about this amp, or heard anything?

pintich

Hey, i am curious about this amp. I might do a fresh re-install in my car and change some things. So i started to think about this amp.
Here is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bass-Face-1500w-2-Ohm-MonoBlock-Car-Subwoofer-Power-Amplifier-Mono-Sub-Amp-/370609406366?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item564a0ac19e#ht_2824wt_1243
If anyone know something about this one then
please tell me :)

idk..probably does the 500what are your goals. Power requirements, Sub stage right now?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

idk..probably does the 500what are your goals. Power requirements, Sub stage right now?

Just going to keep it on 2 "Ampire vlex12" they are rated at 350wRMS, So was thinking about running them on 2Ohm, then i will have about 375wRMS on each. (it is enough for me right now) :P

Says it comes with two 25A spare fuses, if it is using both of those at the same time chances are it makes rated power. I can't verify any of the claims in the description without schematics or at the very least gut shots but it looks like a lot of value-oriented amps out there right now.

I'm gonna hate

yeah i will probably go for this amp next moth, It should still be better then the one i have right now. So i got to hope nothing breaks on the car lol.

"As long as nothing breaks in the meantime..."

*boom*

I'm gonna hate

yeah i will probably go for this amp next moth, It should still be better then the one i have right now. So i got to hope nothing breaks on the car lol.

"As long as nothing breaks in the meantime..."

*boom*

something will certainly break some day before I intend to buy it :D haha

Archived