Mr Bigolsworth Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Ill also be running these at 1800wrms and sundown recommends 600wrms and 1.5-2.0ft^3 each so since I'm over powering them is it better to go on the larger side or the smaller size of 1.5ft^3 each? Just trying to understand how to figure out how to properly size a box for subs. 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Joe X Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 A single 6" would not be the best port area and would need to be aimed sideways due to it's length, 2 cubes per sub is fine with that amp as long as you engage your subsonic filter as suggested.
Mr Bigolsworth Posted June 9, 2013 Author Report Posted June 9, 2013 Well I got my second sa-12 on the way. Hey joe I can fit a box that's 35 wide and 16 tall by 19 deep. Really the best I can do to fit in my trunk or ill have to assemble it in my trunk. Would this work? 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Mr Bigolsworth Posted June 9, 2013 Author Report Posted June 9, 2013 I could also run duel round ports if that would save me a little space. 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Joe X Posted June 9, 2013 Report Posted June 9, 2013 I have changed the box above to about your latest dimensions, hope you find it useful.
Mr Bigolsworth Posted June 11, 2013 Author Report Posted June 11, 2013 Well looks like ill have to split the box in half and make a center baffle to separate box's to fit it in. 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.