Pioneer DEH80-PRS TA & Auto EQ help.

Ok so i have been running active for 6 weeks with very little adjustments thru the head unit on EQ but had the freq & slopes sounding pretty good. Nice loud & clear system. So tonight after so research i decide to use the Auto TA & EQ function off the DEH80-PRS. After it was done my system doesnt sound as powerful, the front components sound better since i had about 14" seperating the tweeter from the woofers. And it lower my sub to -24 db and not sure my. I had the MIC mounted in the driver seat by the head rest and driver side listen position set. I will admit that tuning is my weakest aspect to car audio and i have a lot to learn plus a bunch more tweaking to do. My system just sounded so much louder before i TA'd it. Any ideas what i might have done wrong or point me in the right direction to make it sound better. Component list is under signature in build log.

Thanks for any input.

Ya played with it some more but its just going to take awhile to dial it in to what i like. Good HU, systems still pretty nice IMO.

Archived