The Best Thing I Have Ever Invested In! Everybody Buy This!

This is not prank or joke. You can make calls anywere in the world for $40 for the first year and then after that its goes down to $20 a month. The calls a crystal clear. All you have to do is hook it up to your UBS port and then connect a telephone to it and your set. You get all the benifits your normal phone company gives you!!! I called my friend yesturday that lives down in brazil and it worked!!! lol. Just make sure you have a internect connection though. My african friends on campus yesturday wouldnt leave me alone because I let on of them do a test call so they could call their family back home in Ghana and she couldnt belive it was real herself. Word got around to the rest of them and they are all wanting to use my laptop to make a call back home to there peoples!!! Well the link is at the bottom of this messege so check it out for yourself!!! Yea at first i thought it was a scam but when I first tested it out on my friends computer I was amazed!!! I swear technology and the internet is going to bring all of us closer by communication fareal.

http://www.magicjack.com/site/index.html

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

hmm interesting..i personally would have no use since i dont know anyone in other countries...looks cool though

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Naw its not just for international calls. Its for anywere you wanna call, even the usa of course. Yea we have cell phones that have long distance but this is unlimited anywere ya want!! I have friends stationed in Japan, Iraq (of course), Kawait, Germany, and other places and just to catch up on things after high school is very koo with me. Shit since i got a laptop i minus well use this like a cell phone when im around wi-fi spots. I do have a cell phone but now im about to really lower my minutes on my monthly plan so i can save minutes because i am starting to use this more (kinda)...

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

cricket but im running a hacked PRL version that i roma into verizons network for free and i dont get charged for ringtones and all that other crap also. as well as i pay for lowest service and can call anywhere i want as much as i want for 35 a month.

cricket but im running a hacked PRL version that i roma into verizons network for free and i dont get charged for ringtones and all that other crap also. as well as i pay for lowest service and can call anywhere i want as much as i want for 35 a month.

lol you slickster!!! Hey i used to work for the customer service department for that company. I swear that company is gonna go down hard one day because they are stealing peoples money big time with those defective phones. I know some shit that would probobly get me sued if i was to ever let out some information that i found out about that company. Thats why i quit, because i couldnt keep lying to customers on a daily basis because its just moraly wrong!!!

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg