Jump to content

Job Interview tomorow! Advice please!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you're being interviewed for an installer job, be prepared to be asked to do something install-related. You could be asked to install a headunit, car alarm or anything of the sort.

Well you failed one part of the interview if you would of had one, and that's reading. He already had the interview man. To the OP. Hope you get the job!
Posted

And what ever you do don't start this job missing work right off . I can't stand that shit! Everyone has a good reason too . Like my car broke down or I ran out of gas or my dog died or my mom had operation . Trust me they herd it all so don't waist your time lol. Apply your self and leave excuses at home. Don't miss a day no matter what! Trust me any good company watches for these things . So don't put up a red flag right off the bat.

Posted

If you're being interviewed for an installer job, be prepared to be asked to do something install-related. You could be asked to install a headunit, car alarm or anything of the sort.

Well you failed one part of the interview if you would of had one, and that's reading. He already had the interview man. To the OP. Hope you get the job!

Lol no need to be a dick, I didn't see all the replies when I posted that.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

No being a Dick was intended. Just messing with ya bro. I'm also guilty of posting without reading other posts first. Lol.

If you're being interviewed for an installer job, be prepared to be asked to do something install-related. You could be asked to install a headunit, car alarm or anything of the sort.

Well you failed one part of the interview if you would of had one, and that's reading. He already had the interview man. To the OP. Hope you get the job!
Lol no need to be a dick, I didn't see all the replies when I posted that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...