Jump to content

Job Interview tomorow! Advice please!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, so I just landed myself a job interview for a salesperson/installer job at mickey shorr (car audio chain in detroit area). I WANT THIS JOB BADLY. So tips from anyone? anyone work/own a car audio dealer?, what are they going to be looking for! What things should I make known in the interview, thanks !!

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

Posted

General rules of thumb:

Keep eye contact, not beady eyes but friendly contact at all times

Smile

Firm hand shake to open and close the interview

Have atleast 5 copies of your resume with you (never know what they'll want to use them for)

If you need to, ask if its alright to have pen and paper to write anything down (thoughts, questions, comments)

sit up straight

keep the ums and uhs to a minimum

Strut your stuff but don't sound cocky or know it all

Just some general stuff to keep in mind, if you want it bad enough it'll happen. Just have to show you are worth their time and effort to hire you is all. Good luck!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

Having confidence in your ability to do the job your interested in along with being able to convey your confidence, and everything listed above.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Leave your phone in the car and your mom and dad at home

and serously leave your parents at home just heard on the radio today that ppl bring there parents to there job interviews

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

I agree with all of the above. Some pictures of any installs youve done might help

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Posted

Thanks guys! keep the advice coming, and I wish I had some more pictures, but Ive only started documenting my installs. So I dont know if showing pictures of two basic installs ive done would help.. But I will definitely post up here the outcome! Wish me luck and anyone feel free to add more advice!

2x Sundown SA-15s 8 cubes tuned to 30hz sealed in trunk Soundstream Rub 1.1600 Soundstream Rub 5.800 4x Kinetik hc600

Posted

Let them know that you're willing (or even excited) to learn new skills.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...