Out in Cali for the first time in 10 years!

Also, now I want some fucking In N Out, toasted 3x3 with a Tea-Aid and cheese fries sounds fucking goooooood. I have yet to try out 5 Guys, their burgers look so fucking greasy and I can't be eating that shit

Never heard of dudes but they are dope. For some reason Stevie ain't having the buzz he used to have its weird. Philthy I can't really stand no more, his new song Murder Murder is aite though. Stalin is hit & miss with me. Blood is probably my least favorite. I just downloaded Shady Nate's new album "Shady Marley 2" right now and need to listen to it. Rue aint wit Livewire anymore but I could give a fuck, he feel way the fuck off, way too much lean & xanax in his system now, slurring the fuck outta words, can't understand his ass at all.

haha I'm in the fog all the time since I'm right near DC in SSF. I can't stand the fog, I hope this summer isn't like last year where is was foggy just about every fucking day.

You can't miss this Bay slanguage blood, you can't function without hella slappers yadadaimean?!

Also sorry for taking this OT OP. Lots of shit to do in Cali, esp Northern Cali. Hell just driving around, esp scenic areas is fun.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived