Thats it, I put so much time into it, and it was all for the sake of learning, I hope you like what I did,

and I will be the first person to tell you I should have done better subwoofers and a better amp. But oh well.

It came along way since the start!

26953_1420152112852_2907762_n.jpg
IMG_3660.jpg
IMG_3659.jpg
Everyone in my town knew which vehicle was mine (that has its ups and downs)
26953_1420162953123_4308161_n.jpg
IMG_3386.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg

Great looking finish on the box. What are you currently running?

I'm Running 2 Obsidian Audio 12's off a Hifonics Brutus 1200.1D in a 99' Malibu and it must be 10X louder than the truck setup, I just wanted to post these photos from a while ago that I never got around too.

And the paint was the stock paint, we repainted a lot of the newer fenders that we bought because it was quite rusty, replaced the third door. We had a little paint left over so we sprayed the box. There was so much primer and bondo holding the box together it was crazy. And I hope you like it!

Overall Im super happy the way it turned out.
I sold the truck during the summer of 2012 to a man at the Syracuse Nationals.

I go to college in NJ about 15 Miles out of NYC so I didnt want to tug this boat down and have to deal with drivers so now I have a 99' Malibu with 2 12" Obsidian audio woofers. I will most likely post photos of that tomorrow since ive been working on posting these photos for the last 2:30 hours.

I hope you get the same enjoyment of viewing this build as I get out of viewing others builds.

Dang ... I was really digging this thread until I read this ...

Awesome GMT400 !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Dang ... I was really digging this thread until I read this ...

Awesome GMT400 !!!

Thanks man, I had so much fun doing it, now I have a malibu because im a broke azz college student.

I really miss my truck though, may buy one over the summer!

So Im just going to continue the photos of my Malibu here rather than start a new thread.
In the northeast it snows a bit, and Syracuse gets hammered with lake effect snow for Ontario Lake.
But this is the only photo of my car I have.
IMG_5112.jpg

Archived