Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

walling 4 door blazer 2 dd 3518s. HELP!!!! LOL.


Recommended Posts

Posted

IMG_20120808_212113_zpsbb6554b0.jpg

Put 4 ports total. Shoulda put more. Or slot port instead

Those 4 holes in the box aren't the ports themselves are they? You've at least got some aero ports or something to go in those spots? And who designed/how was your box designed? Like the tuning and all

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif
Posted

No. They had 4×11 inch ports. Pvc. And I was goin for 33 on termlab I peaked at like 51. And I used the 12volt just for port length and stuff like that. I did the rest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 512 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...