The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing.

did you reset the pcm?

I had the fuse out for over an hour, still didnt do a thing.

That sucks... just read all kinds of issues... I was a member over at Trailvoy for years and never heard of that issue until just now... Glad I didn't run into any issues...

I had all the problems after I got it lmao. Blower fan resistor melted, AC works when it wants to... (seems to be fine this year so far).. the box issues.. and the lights issue that I had right when I got it lol. Thanks fugger :D

The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing.

did you reset the pcm?

I had the fuse out for over an hour, still didnt do a thing.

maybe its because you have duel alts ???

Its working a whole lot better this year so far. Doesnt bog down as much as last year, almost doesnt do it at all.

Look asshat, that truck never, I repeat, NEVER had any issues when I had it... I know what it is... She just doesnt like you!! LMAO! Really though, the box issues, sorry. As far as the fan fuse melting, I can see it, its from an C6 Corvette, and I did NOT wire it... The air never had any issues when I had it either... Not too sure about that... It was tuned through PCM4LESS also, so, if that tune was erased, it may be an issue... I had them set the idle at 150 RPM over stock, no rev limiter, adjusted air/fuel ratio, 93 octane tune TOO (USE HIGH GRADE GAS) and was for use with CAI, and E-fan...

PS, what Light issue???

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Look asshat, that truck never, I repeat, NEVER had any issues when I had it... I know what it is... She just doesnt like you!! LMAO! Really though, the box issues, sorry. As far as the fan fuse melting, I can see it, its from an C6 Corvette, and I did NOT wire it... The air never had any issues when I had it either... Not too sure about that... It was tuned through PCM4LESS also, so, if that tune was erased, it may be an issue... I had them set the idle at 150 RPM over stock, no rev limiter, adjusted air/fuel ratio, 93 octane tune TOO (USE HIGH GRADE GAS) and was for use with CAI, and E-fan...

PS, what Light issue???

Your ex wife (the truck) is a feisty sum bish! :D ...nooo not the electric fan.. Im talking about the blower fan (on the inside) lol. As for all the issues Ill just blame you lmao. :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Oh and the light issues... I have no idea wtf that was about. The interior lights and gauge cluster would flicker on and off randomly extremely fast, and headunit would stay on even when the truck was off and key was out. It hasnt done it since, and that was last year. No idea wtf happened there.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

So I can't put dual alts in it?

Why not? If you have a fairly good mechanical ability, you can put dual alts on it... No one else has yet, to my knowledge, but it most certainly can be done...

ryan you are provided great info in this thread, but your trailblazer sucked :peepwall:

j/k

:wub:

DONT TALK TO ME... EVER!! :idiot:

J/K. Thanks Seth...

PS, what Light issue???

Your ex wife (the truck) is a feisty sum bish! :D ...nooo not the electric fan.. Im talking about the blower fan (on the inside) lol. As for all the issues Ill just blame you lmao. :D

Oh, never had any issues with the blower fan, or electrical... What did you do to it? Lol...

Oh and the light issues... I have no idea wtf that was about. The interior lights and gauge cluster would flicker on and off randomly extremely fast, and headunit would stay on even when the truck was off and key was out. It hasnt done it since, and that was last year. No idea wtf happened there.

Again, what did YOU do to it?? Yep, she definitely doesnt like you...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

I apparently tried to jerk off to it too much in its presence. She gave me blue balls... its HER fault. And yours just because... :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

Great to see another trailblazer around. I am in the process of building my system. Im trying to figure where to put a battery bank. Ill have to check into getting a custom tune maybe my somewhat problematic idle issue can be fixed lol.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Great to see another trailblazer around. I am in the process of building my system. Im trying to figure where to put a battery bank. Ill have to check into getting a custom tune maybe my somewhat problematic idle issue can be fixed lol.

what idle issues do you have?

smdsig2.jpg

Archived