Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry for your loss, but at least you gave that dog a WAY better life then it had before you saw it.

Posted

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear this. I love my choc dog an would die if something happen to her .

Posted

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear this. I love my choc dog an would die if something happen to her .

Hey are you big dee like in BigDWiz from youtube?

UBL (Uninterrupted Build Log) - CLICK HERE

-----------------------------------------------------

# Deck: KDC-BT555U #

# Amp - Mids/High: PPI MOS-50 #

# Amp - Subs: Hifonics 1100.1D #

# Wire: 4awg 120Amp Fuse #

# F - Mid/High: RE Audio RE6.5C #

# R - Mid/High: RE Audio RE5x7FR #

# Subs: 2x12" Kicker CVR #

-----------------------------------------------------

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...