smerch6969stepoff Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 I have a pioneer ts-w304r subwoofer. its 300 watts rms and 1300w peak. Its 20-220Hz and it bumps pretty hard. I want to build my own enclosure for it and i want you guys' opinion on sealed or ported? I like low bass alot and i want to get loud low bass. Also im going to run it in my basement until i can put it into my car. Any tips/opinions is well appreciated! Thanks! Heres the product page on Sonic Electronix:http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_40346_Pioneer-TS-W304R.html
ThreehundredC Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 i have 4 of these i need to make a box for is someone would like to help
Joe X Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 I have a pioneer ts-w304r subwoofer. its 300 watts rms and 1300w peak. Its 20-220Hz and it bumps pretty hard. I want to build my own enclosure for it and i want you guys' opinion on sealed or ported? I like low bass alot and i want to get loud low bass. Also im going to run it in my basement until i can put it into my car. Any tips/opinions is well appreciated! Thanks! Heres the product page on Sonic Electronix:http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_40346_Pioneer-TS-W304R.html Ported definitely, if low end is important to you but the championship pro series are the ones that really hit low, a box 1.8 cubes net @34Hz 19 square inches of port area should do ok on rated power.
ThreehundredC Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 what about not on rated power like a kicker zx750.1 on 2 12s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.