8ight Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Nice wiring can you do my car? lol Im lazy to do it and I feel like Im never done. LOL, if you lived near, i would not mind to help. To bad I dont cause I want to hear that barrel I want people to hear it too! lol not many have There is so much right with that barrel (or any barrel that doesn't suck) as an enclosure. It looks badass and it's rigid as shit because of the design which is excellent for bearing internal pressure and your fine work. Fuck anyone who said it was anything less than a great idea from the start. I bet it sounds real nice being that it is such a (literally) solid box, I'd love a demo as well. I'm gonna hate
Kyblack76 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
cjvue Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 What a neat freak! My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
cjvue Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 I might need to do that to mine too lol... i'm just too lazy. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
purplesyrup Posted May 3, 2013 Author Report Posted May 3, 2013 I might need to do that to mine too lol... i'm just too lazy. It took only maybe 30 minutes to do under the hood like that so it was not too bad
cjvue Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Come do mine I'll buy beer My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
purplesyrup Posted May 3, 2013 Author Report Posted May 3, 2013 /\ hehe ok, im on the way, Will drive 18 hours to make wires look pretty for beer. LOL
purplesyrup Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 If i get a wild hair tonight i will start working on the trunk tonight, we will see, its freaking snowing outside
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.